[Reader-list] [Announcements] Moments of a Long Pause

Jasmeen Patheja machleetank at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 03:16:21 IST 2008

Hello!
 *
Blank Noise <http://blog.blanknoise.org/>
*is participating in *Street Art ,Street Life at the Bronx Museum of
Arts*<http://www.bronxmuseum.org/exhibitions/current.html>.

Blank Noise is presenting *Moments of a Long Pause*, a video installation
based on interviews with many men and women across five cities in India. The
2 channel video attempts to understand how both men and women approach eve
teasing and street sexual violence in their daily lives.

The show begins on *Sept 14th from noon to 6 pm*
*and is on until the 25th of January.*

You could also confirm on facebook:
http://www.new.facebook.com/editevent.php?picture&eid=24312104661&new&m=1#/event.php?eid=24312104661

We hope to see you there!

*Blank Noise Team
*

>   *

We thank the Bronx Museum for their support towards the making of this work.

**We also thank Akademie Schloss Solitude and Ashoka Innovators for Public.*
*
*

--
http:blog.blanknoise.org