[Reader-list] Some Points from discussions

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Tue Sep 16 16:14:25 IST 2008

Another Floater :)

For a serious referendum to happen a very wide area has to be
demilitarized on both side of the present border. There can be a
popular suffrage to mark the border and hopefully something better
than the present situation may emerge.

But my floater was not so much about the real-politic of border
making. It was about thinking a side ways to get out of this
"bleeding" politics and use all the various available international
institutions and instruments to arrive at some new arrangements.

warmly
Jeebesh