[Reader-list] [Announcements] green unplugged Festival

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Tue Sep 16 21:48:40 IST 2008

FYI
---------------------------------------

green  unplugged
Share your vision, your spirit, your film.
Reach audiences across borders with your voice, your consciousness.

ABOUT FESTIVAL :

Culture Unplugged Studios will be launching 'Green Unplugged' - the
festival where we unite to share our voices, not only as film-makers
but culture-makers. The festival will facilitate contemplation,
connection & celebration of life, culture & nature through cinema. We
invite your green & socially conscious films that bring to light
nature's demand to wake us to our future - an integrated individual
and the human society. Share stories that reveal where we come from,
our collective journey leading to our present and contemplating the
path beyond.

With this, Culture Unplugged wishes to create a global community of
conscious creatives and their audiences, to reflect  on issues and
life experiences in contemporary world – creatives/storytellers
wishing to express and exchange  primarily through language of film
(visual/aural communication), framing the spirit in motion.

FESTIVAL DATE :  2008-2009

FESTIVAL PARTNERS :
Barrie Osborne (Producer, New Zealand, 7 times - Oscar winner)
Michael Pyser (Producer, USA, Several Oscar Nomination)
Shekhar Kapoor (Film-maker/Director, India, Oscar Nominated 2007)

--------------------------
Last date for receiving of the film 1st week of Novemeber, 2008

If you participate in the festival, you will be contacted shortly
prior to the launch of this festival. Post festival, we will be
launching a permanent venue with the film archive with intention to
promote transformative films and its film-makers on global level.
With this venue we intend to create an open & transparent system for
film-makers and facilitate dialogue among them, their audiences and
other professionals to fertilize social consciousness.

For participation kindly fill the online form and send us the film/
DVD . Multiple entries are welcome. Fill the individual form for each
film.

To submit the form, please visit:  www.cultureunplugged.com/submit/
call.html

Monica Narula