[Reader-list] BANGLADESH: 279 Custody Deaths in 20 Months of Emergency

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sat Sep 20 15:01:25 IST 2008

Rehamath,
     the commissions in India are jokes at the cost of national exchequer. The Human rights commisssion at state and national levels, national minority rights, national womens rights and all rights and commissions are addas of wrongs in democratic life as these are with retired judges who are tired of fudging the judgements in favour of a oldest party, these commisssions are rehabilitation centres for has been sycophants, these commissions seemto think that only "minorities have rights and these have no duties to the nation.?

   In Mangalore those indulged in violence have to be arrested and law has to act against all those who took law into their hands. But these commissions think that f they ar minorities , they can throw stones and injure all others, be it a policeman or any poor fellow walking on the road to his workplace.

 our great ex PM, Devegowda, who shed crocodile tears wen he visited the Bishop, had enough time to see the wounds of saree variety,  had no time to see the poor worker who lost his eye by the stone thrown by peace  loving goons of minority.!  Margaret Alva who visited after the incident wanted all "christians"  to be released even if they have stabbed the innocent citizens.!  By the way did you know that Oscar fernands the discard who lst all the elections for Loksabha, who is waterboy of Sonia, whon ever visited Udupi for ages was, in Udupi three days before the the galata started. , ofcourse for very peaceful purposes of organising the protests in advance.!

   Worst, notice to karnataka and orissa under art.355, but no notice to Delhi state for harbouring, sheltoring terrorists.?-