[Reader-list] Seditious articles on Kashmir criticised

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 19:07:52 IST 2008

Its unfortunate whoever uses terms such as "Enough. Just. Shut. Up. Be.
Quiet." and still holds the right to be a member of this forum. If you run
out of arguments; you don't resort to such cheap behaviour. Its better you
take to learning; rather then proveing your best to be a so called scholarly
jhollahwaalah.

We are not here to read your "Pass-Time" debate. If you enjoy it; then
kindly take it offline. Grow Up...!

Love
Aditya Raj Kaul