[Reader-list] A post-national space opens.

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 00:21:39 IST 2008

dear rashneek

well, that is your choice,  i still beleive that fundamentalism in
kashmir has not come from above, but becuase of bad policies of New
Delhi towards kashmir. For example Turkey is a majority muslim country
but it is quite progressive and secular. Even Lahore is better than
srinagar in many ways.

yes, about your expression,  choor, chotal te monjigaer ( petty
thieves, gays and pakora makers ) . the illitrate and poor people
generally come under this catagory. right, and we have a sweeping
expression for this lot.............

i just thought of many things other than what it means to me and to our society.

WHY I AM SO WISE ? http://www.geocities.com/thenietzschechannel/eh3.htm

may be you read this,may be  it will not fit into what you wanted to
say, but it does tell a lot to me,

i am prfoundly thinking about the what stupidity means to the being on
this earth.
life is too complext, you know that, and politics too is part of that
complexity.

it is not only about those who understand it and believe that they are wise,
i guess, we are strangely at this point of presence, because of lot of
unwise things that have happened in the past, and without that we
might not have been here at all.

thanks for this expression,
love
is