[Reader-list] Seditious articles on Kashmir criticised

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:11:37 IST 2008

Dear Radhikarajen,

a)   I'm a Hindu married  to a Christian. And as I tell anyone who asks, I
do not
     care if my children grow up as Hindus or Christians as long as they
grow up
     to be good human beings.
     Other than that, find your rabid comments against Christians as
extremely
     disgusting, biased and without reason / logic.
     You claim to have been a journalist, and then make stupid statements
like
      "Can you give me  one single name of a christian who fought against
the
      british rule. ?". At least have the intellectual honesty to read a bit
before
      making such unfounded students. Forget the Indian Christians, just
read
      up on CF Andrews from St Stephens who was close to Gandhi and a part
      of the freedom struggle

b)   You talk about the 'dark underbelly' of Jamia Nagar and forget the many
belts
      across UP and Bihar and other states / places in India. These places
have
      more to do with the lack of employment and the burning ambition to
spend
      as was seen in the case of the kidnap of the Adobe employees son.

c)   Are you now claiming that the name 'Sonia' being used for Indian
children
      only came about after Sonia Gandhi?

d)   As for goons, look at what happens to MCD squads in Delhi who do not
dare
      go about without Police protection during demolition in 'upmarket'
areas.

Sometimes do try and look at how ridiculous and rabid you sound.

Rgds, Partha

Partha Dasgupta
+919811047132