[Reader-list] When cowards run the State, the nation bleeds

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:34:57 IST 2008

Inder ,
I can not but feel amazed at your justifications. Why do you always give
examples of a Hindu organization being communal ? Not that I love any !

Why cant you or have never given example of Kashmir as a communal politics ?
Why do you always end up playing Gujarat, which for that one period has been
the most peaceful region in the country ?

You get disturbed by the Loud music of a Jagran , which plays once in a
while. Just think of many hindu houses in Kashmir where
the loudspeakers were deliberately fixed.

The problem is that like other Psuedo's you are a weak person. Leave the
fear of centuries of oppression behind. Have guts and accept the truth.

Pawan