[Reader-list] Marriot Bombing_breaking News

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:04:12 IST 2008

Arti,
The way people at SARAI EXPRESS have started to cast a doubt even at the
reason of death of Martyr Sharma, does not expect a sensible person to do
anything but write a satire on this EXPRESS.

This EXPRESS sees or seeks an escape in everything which points fingers on
extremism and separatism, and in turns only tries to justify the cause of
the perpetuators.

You should have understood what Rashneek wrote. It is his pain to read what
happens in this EXPRESS.

Pawan