[Reader-list] Don't feed Spammers

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:50:38 IST 2008

Naeem,

Good question....I ask you why are you and Sukanya in India if you are so
sick and tired of Indian system,dont belive the Police...I am here for the
same reason as you are in India////

Live on

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Naeem Mohaiemen
<naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sukanya
> Mailing List Spammers have endless energy. They will never tire of
> making the same point again and again until everyone has been driven
> away from the mailing list (I'd be curious to know whether Sarai has
> had significant "unsubs" since the Sarai list got hijacked by
> Kashmir/India issue spammers about 6-8 months back). Unfortunately the
> solution of putting people on your spam filter (as has been suggested)
> does not work for those of us who get Sarai in Digest form.
>
> But there is nothing incessant Spammers love more than
> i) Being addressed directly
> ii) Seeing their name in the Subject Header
>
> Don't feed the hungry spammer.  :-)

> From: sukanya ghosh <skinnyghosh at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Reader-list] Rashneek and other evils
>
> Rashneek,
> Simple question: why are you on this list?

Rashneek Kher
Wandhama Massacre-The Forgotten Human Tragedy
http://www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com
http://www.nietzschereborn.blogspot.com