[Reader-list] From Azamgarh

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Sep 23 14:03:38 IST 2008

When do we own up and correct the mistakes, Ambarien. ? No mother till now has admitted that her son was involved in terror acts, be it Kafeel, sabeel and haneef. All are devout and not even kill cockroach. But the world has seen the burning Kafeel in Glasgow. !

 Now one more mother claims her son is devout and not terrorist. In between, this type of tear jerk stories are posted so that all will be sympathetic. !