[Reader-list] Inspector Sharma died of heart attack: Holy family hospital

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:02:14 IST 2008

Javed,

Pathetic. Sick you are. Unwanted pieve of news report; which doesn't make
much difference.

Inspector Sharma however will always be remembered as a brave martyr. He
died fighting for us all to live in PEACE.

Shame on those Islamic Terrorists who were involved in killing him and other
innocents through bomb blasts. And, Shame on those who shield these bloody
terrorists.

Aditya Raj Kaul