[Reader-list] [Announcements] Theatre/ Spoken Word performances in Delhi

Logos Theatre logos.theword at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:09:15 IST 2008

Hello everyone,
I am doing several performances of my solo show, Shreds and Patches, as well
as two Spoken Word recitals, in Delhi this week.

Shreds and Patches will happen this evening at five in the JNU school of
arts and aesthetics gallery,

tomorrow (24th) at 10:45 in IP college,

tomorrow at three in the afternoon in jamia dept. of humanities

and on the 26th, friday, in Hindu College at some point of time which is as
yet uncertain but is likely to be around twelve noon.

This apart, I am also doing two Spoken Word shows.

Tomorrow (24th), at nine in the evening at Retro Sushi, Vasant Continental,
Vasant Vihar
(http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=37093693851)

and the day after, i.e. thrusday (25th) at Mocha, Defence Colony, at 6:30 in
the evening.

(http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=41012380750)

Do come for any of these, and do pass it on to people in Dilli who might
want to come. You can reach me on my number - 09880966313.

Warm regards,
Arka

--
Logos Theatre