[Reader-list] Radhikarajen's food habits

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Wed Sep 24 18:41:58 IST 2008

Behen Fathima,
   I urge you to go thru the post again, where have I referred any faith ? I was only talking about the kebabs, and tamasik and sathwik foods, be it a shivamvij in the hospitality of separatists, or mothers who talk of innocence of their sons in terror acts. is it a case of what is commonly known in kannada as Kumbalakai kalla, undre hegalu mutti nodida. ( when some one remarked that a theft has taken place, another touched his shoulder to check for stolen guard.)
: )

 Regards.