[Reader-list] Kitnay Mastermind Thay?

Shivam Vij शिवम् विज् mail at shivamvij.com
Thu Sep 25 15:44:58 IST 2008

infobox with the story posted earlier on this thread:

MUMBAI POLICE FINDS

MOHAMMED SADIQ SHAIKH (31)
One of the founding members of Indian Mujahideen and the
'controller' of Atif Ameen. A resident of Sanjarpur village in
Azamgarh, he was trained in Pakistan in 2004.

AFZAL MUTALIB USMANI (32)
A resident of Azamgarh, he stole four vehicles, used in the
Ahmedabad and Surat blasts, from Navi Mumbai. He parked
the vehicles at an Ahmedabad hospital and a market.

MOHAMMED ANSAR SHEIKH (31)
A software engineer close to the 'controller' Sadiq. Trained
in Pakistan.

MOHAMMED ARIF SHAIKH (38)
A resident of Mumbra, he prepared the electronic circuits
for the bombs. Trained in Pakistan.

MOHAMMED ZAKIR SHAIKH (28)
He is a scrap dealer from Bhiwandi. Trained in Pakistan.

--
National Highway - http://shivamvij.com/