[Reader-list] "Before asking Muslims to introspect, shouldn't the media do so?"

Shivam Vij शिवम् विज् mail at shivamvij.com
Thu Sep 25 23:46:59 IST 2008

Again you are taking this into tangents that the previous mails on the
thread did not discuss. Attacking Sarai, Shuddha, me - what's that got
to do with Jyoti Punwani's article on thehoot or your suggestion
thehoot is a suspect site just because IM plagiarised from an article
published there?

Also, could you please explain "you know what"?

best
shivam

--
National Highway - http://shivamvij.com/