[Reader-list] Speak out and say yes to unity by Tarun Vijay

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Mon Sep 29 12:48:05 IST 2008

Dear Prakash,

 your post is more wrong information, to the list, not a single christian died in karntaka, but when the protesters from the roof of the church pelted stones in peaceful proest, atleast 21 citizens got severly injured, one lost the eye, just as the ex-PM was talking just like you, none helped the fellow who lost the eye  for medicare, then it was again citizens who gave all possible help to this victim, who unfortunately happens to be" hindu". The MP , Sangliana who got elected by all the citizens votes has preferred to be spokesperson of the new life trust, of which he is the "Patron." Crocodile tears, stage managed shows of bishop and the dramatics show that the folowers of the faith are not peace loving, but power loving, as the bishop who asked for peaceful behaviour was encouraging the pastors to organise youth on the terrace to throw stones in protest, forgetting the words of Jesus, only those who have not committed any sin caste the first stone. !