[Reader-list] HARAM

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Mon Sep 29 13:01:55 IST 2008

With lots of love, Inderji,

 what is sacred to you, may not be sacred to me, but I respect your feelings of sacredness for the issues you feel sacred.
That is our tolerence which you do not have, so you hide behind some quotes convenient to you.
 But if you provoke me, then you will see me making all out efforts to show that issues sacred to you are not really that sacred as you feel. Do you want to have a debate on that. ?

  Intellect can be put to good use for harmonious life or for sole bickering of souls.
  Regards.