[Reader-list] HARAM

Vedavati Jogi vedavati_jogi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 18:51:39 IST 2008

hello monica,

as a readerslist administrator you did what you found correct.

but i wonder some time back when people like abhik samant, roger das etc. used absolutely filthy language against me, you did not find anything objectaionable in their postings and they were not removed from the list.

why this double standard?

in india secularism is synonamous with hindu bashing, and muslim appeasement,

readers list is no exception.

we must try to introspect what is the reason for the rise in anti-muslim sentiments amongst hindus
muslims in this country always cry foul and try to show a wounded heart, and anything that hurts the muslims, they simply get angry and start blaming the system and the majority community, and the governments, which continue to condone an errring child.

they want to have a seperate civil code, but will they accept the rest of the law of the islam like in Saudi Arabia, where a rapist will be stoned or hanged to death, or a thief's hands are cut off? misdeeds of muslims are  all hushed up and nobody likes to speak about it.

 today, they ask for special reservations, but they don't send their girls to school. if they have remained in the ghettos it was partly their own making. they do not wish to acknowledge their flaws.

they know their rights but not ready to understand their duties. i have not heard any indian muslim supporting the deportation of bangladeshi muslims who are illigally staying in this country and creating problems.

if anybody abuses hindu gods or hurts hindu sentiments readers list does not find it objectionable.
if anybody talks against this he/she is removed from the list.

vedavati