[Reader-list] Invite for a peace march on 2nd october

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Mon Sep 29 17:17:32 IST 2008

Oh, God, forgive them, they know not what they are doing, in the name of harmony and peace, faith is used to harvest votes, if pointed out the fact that it was mahatma who gave the clarion call to dissolve the Congress in 1947, the name and surname is used for only to gain power and bleed the nation. As i looked out for faith in the blood that flowed on the strets of delhi, I did not find except stench and death, any faith, that said this blood was from a muslim or a hindu, atleast the blasts was not partisan to deliver death.!

Regards.