[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31st March

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:35:09 IST 2009

Dear Mr Iyer,

Please prove or present a single line where I have written against Ms
Sarabhai. I do not know her and all i know about her is that she is a good
dancer and daughter of a scientist.

Do you really believe that Communist are pro-labor ? And why do you have the
'sickulars' obsessively pro minority ?

जय हो ......भय हो

Pawan Durani

What made congress invite the person who promised to reward someone who
kills Bush ?  Is that not appeasement.