[Reader-list] secularly secular.

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:37:30 IST 2009

Dear Mr.Rajen,

Just a few lines about your following comments here:

> "it (the RSS) has certainly has reservations about the individuals in any
faith who betray the national integrity and support outside terrorists by
sheltoring them, supporting them and facilitating them, rightly so...
>about western and indian concept of love, our subcontinent has Prema, or
love as divine, and western concept of love is basically physical, like it
or not."
Who is there sitting in judgement on the issue of "betraying the national
integrity" ?
If the judge were  myself, I would certainly have identified the RSS as the
organization  primarily responsible for this;  but it depends on whether you
or me be the judge.
However, to avoid this kind of subjective bias, we have recourse to the Rule
of Law and the Secular Constitution of India.
Unfortunately, RSS is far from adhering to law and  it considers itself
above law. It tries to plant such an image in the minds of political
renegades, semi-literates, bigots and imbeciles that it has a previleged
authority  to speak for the entire nation and society. Actually this image
is nothing but a propped up one by the predominantly brahmanical media and
by the major global players of neo-liberal economic agenda.

The so called Western and Indian concepts of love,are not even worthy of any
serious  debate, except  by novices with  limited exposure to learning and
literature. Again, it  is just another a ploy to divide people, and to deny
the  experience of humans everywhere. You clearly support the logic of Sri
Ram Sene here and thus your writing even a thousands of paragraphs against
the unlawful activities of Sri Ram Sene simply doesn't help.

Lastly, your reference to RSS as an organization having reservations about
activities of terrorism is entirely misleading. Not only In Malegav bomb
blast but in several anti-muslim and anti-christian campaigns of hate the
role of this oganization is just too obvious to be mentioned . In fact, a
paricular global agenda of fighting against terrorism is manufactured and
thrust on the governments and people everywhere just to find justification
in cracking down on elected governments world wide. The ruling classes
everywhere subscribe to such view on terrorism even as they keep silence
about millions of people being killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and
everywhere. The real terrorists threatening peace everywhere in the world
are  those who serve with slavish obedience a US - Israel led militaristic
solutions to conflicts created in the first instance by the very same
hegemonic powers. RSS has a long history of slavishly serving the
anti-people policies of their colonial and neo-colonial masters in alliance
with native feudal  landlords and kings.

--
http://venukm.blogspot.com/