[Reader-list] secularly secular

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:03:46 IST 2009

Anupam,
  I respect your point of view on thoughts, I am hindu as I live in this
world, by being hindu, I appreciate the fact that GOD is one and the same
for all humans, be they of any faith, some may pray to GOD invoking Allah,
some invole Jesus and many invoke many different other froms, like Ram,
Shiva and Durga and Bhagavathi.
  The truth of the matter is all this forms are beyond the conceieved
perception of GOD, as GOD is omnipresent, omnipotent and omni graceful.
These different forms are the needs of those times as they are the forms and
avtars of the superbeneficial god who ventured to make humans realise what
life of good living is.

 Be that may, unfortunately, some followers think that only some form of GOD
can deliver them to haven, forgetting that it is our actions that enable us
to make our life on this earth, hell or heaven for all of us. There is no
separate place of hell or heaven some where else, it is here in our living
life, that we can make our life and that of others, heavenly or otherwise.
The prejudice and pride, the egos and the greed are the ones along with
unlimited lust for physical pleasures without any limits that make us
demons, not the gods.Any good also within reasonable limits, be it lust, is
good, but if the life is only for lust then, even nector in access is
poison. A balanced life with material, intellectual and spiritual
aspirations is heavenly experience irrespective of ones age.

Regards.