[Reader-list] The world’s cheapest car?

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:19:07 IST 2009

Dear Kshamendra jee

I am willing to discuss each point with you on which we differ to find
out where my notions are wrong, and thereby correct myself. To begin
with, I would be very glad if you could specify what is wrong in the
particular article? It would be kind of you to mention these in
different points, so that we could see where we meet and where we
differ. This would strengthen the cause of discussion, and also
correct our beliefs if necessary.

This message also goes out to all those who have different notions of
different things in which I am also interested. I would be glad to do
so. Not today though, I have an exam tomorrow. But yes, after 6 pm
tomorrow, we can certainly discuss.

Regards

Rakesh