[Reader-list] What after MNIC? The MIND, the final frontier.

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 19:41:19 IST 2009

Dear Taha

If past experiences with you were not enough and I needed confirmation on the bizzare nature of your personality, you have just provided it.

You obviously did not read properly what I wrote and it appears that you do not read what you yourself post.

My words were "One of the premises on which the support for MNIC is based is that it
will help weed out terrorists. A physical identity mapping."

Did I say that Taha supports the MNIC or that Taha holds the premise that MNIC will weed out terrorists. Read properly what I have written and then decide whether you are justified in the content and tone of your response to me.

Doesnt a premise exist in the country that the "MNIC will help weed out terrorists"? Have you yourself not spoken about this premise. That does not mean that you subscribe to it and neither have I attributed it as so.

For confirmation : http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/2009-January/017420.html

Your responses to my postings seem to be triggered by some preconcieved notions about me and prejudices aghainst me that prevent you from thinking or speaking rationally. Your problem, not mine.

I must be one of the very few people on this List who read every single one of your MNIC postings. Read not scan through. MNIC fascinates me even as it disturbs me.

I would have further commented on the co-relationships that do exist in the premises regarding 'weeding out terrorists' in both the MNIC and the "human cognitive' technology, but you Sir are a Closed Mind. Why waste your time and mine.

Kshmendra.