[Reader-list] Check out cool sites I found on StumbleUpon

b_a_r_u_k at yahoo.com b_a_r_u_k at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 19:11:50 IST 2009

feddabonn's avatar
http://www.stumbleupon.com/redirect.php?t=j&u=18664229&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stumbleupon.com%2Fjoin.php%3Ffriend%3D1492612%26emailcode%3Dbh9kkpjkksy607x8&l=1&c=bh9kkpjkksy607x8

Hi,

Feddabonn is a member of StumbleUpon and would
like to send you an invitation. With StumbleUpon
you can discover websites, pictures and videos
that match your interests-and discover your
friends' Favorites.

It is free to join and only takes a minute to sign
up!

   Join StumbleUpon Now &
http://www.stumbleupon.com/redirect.php?t=j&u=18664229&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stumbleupon.com%2Fjoin.php%3Ffriend%3D1492612%26emailcode%3Dbh9kkpjkksy607x8&l=2&c=bh9kkpjkksy607x8

- feddabonn
About StumbleUpon
StumbleUpon is a toolbar that let you discover
website, pictures and videos recommended by your
friends and like-minded people.

It's Free and Easy to download.
You have received this email because feddabonn
(b_a_r_u_k at yahoo.com) directly invited you to join
his/her community on StumbleUpon.

If you prefer not to receive any StumbleUpon
invitations by email:
click here
http://www.stumbleupon.com/redirect.php?t=j&u=18664229&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stumbleupon.com%2Fnotifications.php%3Femailcode%3Dbh9kkpjkksy607x8&l=4&c=bh9kkpjkksy607x8

We take your privacy very seriously.  To read our
privacy policy and see how we use the information
you give us, visit our website at
http://www.stumbleupon.com/privacy.html
http://www.stumbleupon.com/privacy.html