[Reader-list] Will our PM cast his vote ?

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:17:13 IST 2009

Dear Pawan,

I feeel like saying oooof...how many times mr advani was in gujarat to cast
his vote during assembly elections. grow up...dont be so petty. it is simply
kiddish to cite these things and then be quiet on the larger issues.

moreover, how does it make a difference if singh or advani or for that
matter anyone stays off the assembly elections. as per law, there is no such
rule that one must vote. DO U UNDERSTAND?

regards anupam