[Reader-list] What after MNIC,?

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:13:44 IST 2009

Hi, Taha, and all ,

 it was interesting topic and issues raised were good and suddenly it went
very personal, as if you two had nothing else to talk about.? Worst,
Kshemendra with his keen objective set of posts made us think on the issues
raised by taha in his posts were he extensively gave the media posts and his
own comments about the issue, of MNIC.

As to the gadget to read the mind and profile the minds of individuals, it
is not impossible but needs much pure mind at work, without prejudices,
without any attachments like that of an ascetic, whose mind can read the
others mind, but individuals do read the minds of others to some extent,
fake godmen are good at it, politicians do try and miss many a times, isnt
it.?

  As to our free India, even after 62 years of democratic governance, rule
of laws is having enough discrepencies, laws and judiciary is not upto
expectations, laws are practised more in breach than in adherence, that does
not mean laws are not necessary. Similarly, MNIC is a necessity, it can be
used or misused as any of the facilities in our free India.?

Rajen.