[Reader-list] Manmohan singh and elections.?

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:47:03 IST 2009

dear rakesh,

frankly, i dont give a damn. since, there have been so much talk about
calling a spade, a spade. I just did that. it is from my presence in the
field (meaning the exact location) that i speak what i speak. it is only
when you sit in cushy room full of books stinking knowledge and all such
things, you would care about who is to be accused or who is to be spared. it
is called arm chair intellectualism in a common man's parlance. all i can
say is that Congress over the past five years in assam has brought much good
to its people than what it did previously. it was a realisation and it is
communally a very conducive atmosphere for religions to grow and flourish.
so please leave the north east. these concerns are fake. no one gives two
hoots to what a bangladeshi immigrant goes through while crossing the
borders in boat full of pineaaples bribing the BSF and BDR officials. how
several people take advantage of his situation. my experience, again is from
the field not from some book.

thank you. i wish to speak no more on this.
anupam