[Reader-list] The True Face of Ulemas and Maolvis ("Anonymous")

Mujahid Haq mardemujahid46 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 11:26:29 IST 2009

Dear friends.
               i wrote 'anonymous' with my post becoz i don't want my name or title to be disclosed since "they" are very powerful personalities of my country which may cause problem for me. i don't want to die in young age. In short i'm, the post-starter, that is the 'Anonymous'.
               someone of u have demanded for proves. sir what type of proofs u want? should i disclose the names of all the men between me and that 'stories'? if yes, then sorry i can't do this, at any cost.
               vivek ji appear to be very mature person here. his reply is very 'honslaafza' for me. you remind me of Sadat Hasan Manto.. Once he was accused of "spreading vulgarity"etc. He replied, "society is vulgar, i'm just write on it"
              by the way if any one of you want to go in depth he can mail me. by the way whatever i wrote in my post was 101% true to my research and believe.
Thankyou.
M M