[Reader-list] Ayodhya, a simple matter of adjudication and courts and judiciary has failed the nation.

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:42:38 IST 2009

What dispute? Who told you that Babrai Masjid belonged to Mr.Advani &Co?
Who's he to be the (criminal )demolisher of the masid and the builder of ram
temp le in the name of "all hindus" of India?

Who told you that you and me should have any real stakes in  the destruction
of that humble masjid(which had to stop namaz owing to the handiwork of few
communalists and certain secularists like Nehru, who just wanted to stop
trouble)?

Actually, a Malayali Nair( K.K.Nair) who had been the dist magistratre of
Faizabad in 1948 and a sympathizer of the anti-national RSS and killers of
M.K.Gandhi is believed to have conspired to smuggle idols of Ram,Seetha and
Hanuman in the dead of a december night..precisely on Dec 22-23,though I
have to check the exact date, and later claiming these idols as "swayam
bhu"(originated divinely and without human agency)!

Granted that you and me have the freedom to believe any trash as history.
But authentic historical studies have shown that nowhere in Ayodhya, Ram
Temples were existing even in the times of Thulasidas(16th century) who
wrote Ramcharitmanas!

Go with more and more of trash..plz don't try to impose on others in your
service (though it is welcome, because it exposes rather than conceals your
commitment to the politics of hatred)to the hidutwa bigots!

Let  the sense of refinement prevail on you  thanks to your being a member
of this discussion forum and to your willingness to communicate to instantly
whatever you "think"!
btw, thanks for providing the  exact information on the
measurement of the land which is pending to be handed over to ---------,
because of "spineless judges" sitting there.
Certainly it is not you or me who are the holders of stake,I think..
Nor is it the entire hindus of India...
Who could it be then you are so passionately and so blindly taking wakalat
for?

 Regards,
Venu.

http://venukm.blogspot.com/