[Reader-list] Fwd: Ayodhya, a simple matter of adjudication and courts and judiciary has failed the nation.

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:37:17 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rajen Uppinangadi <rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Ayodhya, a simple matter of adjudication and
courts and judiciary has failed the nation.
To: Rajen Uppinangadi <rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com>

By the way, why bring in a region and a malayali about the idols in the
disputed site of Ayodhya, can you not see him as a culprit who acted on
behalf of psuedo secular agenda of the rulers in democratic India at that
time.?

 Would you see Com. Pinarayi Vijayan as corrupt malayali or a corrupt
comrade who has to get in to the wheels of just implementation of rue of
laws just as any deviant BJP or Congress leaders who flout rule of laws. The
issue here is rule of laws have always been bent to accommodate the
powerful, which is unacceptable in democratic governance.

Regards.
Rajen.