[Reader-list] The true face of some of the clergies., in all faiths.

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 16:11:00 IST 2009

Dear Rajen

It is unethical to ascribe to another person such words or positions that have not been articulated by that person.

You have done exactly that. It is disgusting.

Please tell me where it is that I have said """"that all those who are engaged in "gods' work" are not in need of sensuous plesures for their bodies."""""

Kshmendra