[Reader-list] Fwd: The true face of some of the clergies., in all faiths.

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:21:25 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rajen Uppinangadi <rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: The true face of some of the clergies., in all faiths.
To: kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

 where have I said that you have said or posted the quoted words, I own
them, I posted them, I mean these thoughts as correct.
As to question of ethics, what ethics is that to hide behind the god's work
when some one is as humane in his physical need, but the issue becomes
ethical and moral when the supposed to be pious, ascetics indulge in carnal
activities, which they are supposed to be abstaining.!

Regards.

Rajen.