[Reader-list] Ayodhya, a simple matter of adjudication and courts and judiciary has failed the nation.

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Wed Apr 15 12:28:47 IST 2009

Dear Venugopalan,

In India, I think, who speak for or create show to speak for minority is
secular and who speak for majority is communal. This is the definition of
secularism in India is prevailing.

The real secularism is to give equal respect and treatment to all the
religions (dharma).

But, what is religion or what is Dharma? It is very complicated question.
The real religion or dharma is the work you do honestly and sincerely
allotted to you. For Ex. You have to take care of your new born child and
make him/her self sufficient by giving good culture, education, discipline,
fighting spirit etc. and instead of this if you remain in the activities like
prayer in temples/mosque and devote the time after god only is not the real
dharma you are adopting. You carry on your duty sincerely and honestly you
have to do at the different stages of life is the real dharma or religion.

As you say Nair brought the idols of Ram in this site (this is also myth and
one kind of story only w/o authentification). However, if its true, than
also statue is not important, by the excavation of land the sculpture found
in digging is important.

Babri Masjid demolishen was also not good. But, there is historical place of
Hindu lord Rama birth place deep routed in the mind of whole of India and
the place of moscue where nothing was happening since years and remain idle,
with broad mind, Muslim community should understand and would have given the place for building temple. This very long issue and repeated requests was
denied by Babri committee. One time came Hindu got anxious and things
happened.

if million of people’s feelings (aatha) will be their in particular place
even where I and my ancester lived for even more than 100 years  and if
there were few such traces of old manuments (temple or mosque) there I would
be definitely pleased to give away that place for sake of million of people
and in a way help to prevail peace. (though I don’t prefer to go to dirty
temples, instead I prefer to go to wild life jungles since I believe nature
is the best temple made by god).

Even Mr. Nehru can not be secular. Since his biased behavior towards Sheikh
Abdullah (may be due to religious nature or friendship god knows) created
the Kashmir problem. His policy towards Kashmir was guided by Sheikh
Abdullah only. This is general persuasion may be I might be wrong. But,
things happen on those days leads to this belief. He was even not listening
to his fellow member also like Mr. Sardar Patel for this matter, who
succeeded to do some extraordinary tough job after independence. Ignorance
of Mr. Patel is still going on by congress or Nehru/Gandhi family. This
might be the root of religionism and/or minor vote bank politics coming
inherence in congress.

thanks
Bipin