[Reader-list] Sunita Paul Plagiarism Snowball

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 15:19:56 IST 2009

Dear Shambhu

In one of the plagiarised (from Daily Star) passages, Sunita Paul has replaced the spellings of "ajan" with "Azan".

Would you please tell me if 'aJan' is how Bangladeshis would pronounce what elsewhere is pronounced as "aZan" or is it a misprint in the Daily Star Original.

I am also wondering, why (in many commentaries on her) Sunita Paul's claim of being an 'Indian' seems to be taken for-granted as being truthful. There should be some scepticism linked with 'A Plagiarist, A Cheat, A Fraud'. Not to forget 'Cochin" or "Kochi" being spelled as "Kochin"

Kshmendra