[Reader-list] Teesta Setalvad cooked up macabre tales on GujaratRiots: SIT

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Wed Apr 15 16:14:31 IST 2009

Dear Javed,

When I say rape a normal practice, it does not mean that rape incidence
happens do not disturb me. It is always condemnable and must even punished
to death sentence.

What I mean to say is whenever riots takes place this is normal practice
that the routine rape incidence happens is also linked with riots. Such rape
incidence would have been there even riot does not taken place. That is what
my point is. However, if anyone proved guilty whoever it may be (either VHP
or BJP worker) must be punished.

thanks
Bipin