[Reader-list] Theesta Setalwad and cooked up macabre stories of hers.

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:44:36 IST 2009

Dear All,

 on seeing the posts about the riots and riot victims I can not but feel the
hypocracy of the society, which silently tolerates the in-efficient
judiciary, corrupt practices of lawyers and a healthy scared feeling for the
justice system, where contempt of court is the biggest weapon the judge has
to destroy anyone in society, but the moot point is truth is stronger than
all this weapon, as I do not understand as to why citizens should be not
using the freedom of expression when he percieves that the judiciary is way
ward, not delivering the justice to all in society.

 Riot victims of 1984 have not got yhe justice even after 26 years, even FIR
have been quashed as some leaders went from police station to next police
station getting the detained rioters released, no evidence has been
compiled, worst, the musclemen became ministers, saw to it that the evidence
was not recorded at all by the investigative agency.

  As to Maya Kodnani and some instances of Gujrath accused, the role of
money in filing false affidavits by vested interests to tarnish a political
party is nothing new. Each one of us know honestly, how easy it is to get
the affidavits signed for considerations by the vested interests, with money
and muscle power. How is it that SIT investigating the Gujarath riots is
super active in seeking targets, but inactive courts do not find any SIT for
1984 riots.?
We have seen the song and dance sequences made out by the men and women in
media about gujrath riots, but why they are silent about justice to those
victims in other riots where humans go by any other faith than their
favourite "minority" faiths.?

  As far as I am concerned for me a good governance which can not deliver
justice in reasonably good time, justice which can not act against the
blacksheep and vested interests of the society is abettor of the riots and
crime.Laws and judiciary will be truely respected when the acts of justice
truely correct the deviants in society, not delay the delivery of justice.

Regards.
Rajen.