[Reader-list] Stock Prices And smart Cards

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:42:07 IST 2009

Dear Supreet

Thank you for your clarification. The point of the forwarded news item was
to indicate the growth in share prices of these technologies and not to
categorize them as distinct, of course we all know that as technologies
there exists a difference between radio frequency identification and smart
cards. However as you might have noticed that specifically the name of a
company called Bartronics appears at the beginning of the story. I have, on
previous occasions shared with the members of reader list, any news stories
which were related to Bartronics. My interest in this company is primarily
because of the fact that Bartronics is going to be a major player insofar as
the issue of production of MNIC is concerned.

Regards

Taha