[Reader-list] A Modest Appeal to Election Propagandists

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:42:22 IST 2009

Fortunately enough Reader's List at Sarai does not work according to the
wishes of one Shuddhabrata Sengupta. After many attacks, it has survived and
still holds to be a free flowing interactive forum.

Wonder what mess it would have been if 'jhollahwallahs' had their acts &
wishes implemented here on this forum too?

We would have been 'in exile' yet again from this forum too. Can you beat
that ?

God Bless!!

Aditya Raj Kaul