[Reader-list] [Fwd: Let’s make a better Democracy- Let’s Vote for Child Rights!][

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 16 17:15:47 IST 2009

Reminds me of a boogie-woogie joke. This is no joke everyone voting does make people more interested in politics and government more accountable. Lost and New seats etc   teach parties valuable lessons and people about their right to vote. But vote 4 whom what if as a by product of the de generation of the system people have lost faith in it? Few years ago convincing to vote was prevented but now it is not. It reminds of murder of independant candidates and from poorer parties. It reminds me of recent murder of a justice league candidate. How can people vote if there is no none suitable option.. If jobs depend ön parties if vandalism is widespread under unrule for a single days peace honour or protection from beating or if under influence of alcohol or any other feudal values votes are cast democracy lives and leaves dominating forces betters congress reminding us of rajiv gandhi benefits. Is truth tellin not worse? The sufferage takes off 4 casting
 multiple votes &women    children campaign what do they understand?all remains is 2 category party workers and non workers those who take part in processins never rule 4 they are meant to follow.  To top it people make promises not legally enforcable.  Thus democracy stage has taken gross state in india where all members are affiliated to same party. We need innovation more leaders. Scientists innovate we need people whom we may trust and who posess good skills. We must encourage new leaders than voters. Why do we tell people they matter when 40% or even lesser numbers can vote. Last about displacement and influence by busines. Ask questions give positive advice think but vote only if you feel like. People have right not to vote, but misusing it demeans the moderate threat instrument like mass bunks have done to agitations.