[Reader-list] A Modest Appeal to Election Propagandists

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Thu Apr 16 18:25:29 IST 2009

Dear All,

Who says Muslims are harassed from 1000 years. On the contrary they have ruled over India and Hindu remain poor and slave during Muslim and British rule. Now Muslims are poor for their own reason and don't want to come out of their fence, don't want to amalgamate with Indian like Parsi did and don't want to develop themselves. They are having much more children and could not able to take care of them upto the standard and remain poor. Due to more children, they are unable to give proper education, personalize care and remain backward in humanity also. Those who comes out of their fence are definitely came up and living their healthy life. You will find many such Muslims not only in city even in the villages. For all these if you can make survey, I am sure you will find that they are having small family of maximum 2 or 3 children and one wife. There leader or mullah wants that they remain backward for their own selfish reason to remain in power. However, the things are getting change now and Muslims or even other poor people coming out of their leaders' trap and lauding their own voice. This is good sign and you will see the change in about one decade positively.

Your point for Muslims like sentencing to death, raping of woman, deprived of right to vote are foolish. Death sentence was given by court after passing several processes. Such punishment not imposed overnight and it is not only for Muslim but all the community. Raping of woman is applicable to all community, why separating Muslims for this. By this sentence don't misunderstood that I am favoring rape. It was misunderstood earlier. Who deprived them from voting? Since independence they are voting on mass basis even more than other community. Might be some illegal migrant will be there in your mind for depriving from voting!!! Actually the people like you by such foolish argument separating Muslim community from whole India. If Muslims are ready to apply Uniform Civil Code will be benefited to them only for their upliftment. Don't say that I am speaking BJP language, this is my personal view since long even before BJP.

Development of Nation means inclusive growth for all and that is only possible if you make root based development. Since years, we have tried subsidy based development, but what was outcome of it? Nothing. As I say real infrastructural development started before few years and if it will continue, you can see the result. I never said what happened in the past (Nehru, Indira, Rajiv, Advani, Modi and others, list will be much larger) are right. But, today who ever make real development must be appreciated and put forward. Whoever, it may be. Now, time has come to govern the country by efficient, dynamic and knowledgeable persons irrespective of him/her being a politician or non-politician. There is no question of praising Atalji because he is in BJP, but he did some real developmental work during his tenure. I am sure if Manmohansingh would have free hand without coalition compulsion would have done much better work.

When the development takes place, it is for everyone and does not have any label for only Hindu and not for Muslim. Root based development reaches to all for which I am insisting always, while schemes kept in mind for particular section have their limitations. Also, in our corrupted country it will have very remote benefits.

For any of the above point if I am wrong, I invite all the members to point me out.

thanks

Bipin