[Reader-list] A Modest Appeal to Election Propagandists

JEROME DSOUZA jeromedsouza at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 09:16:18 IST 2009

Dear All,

I think there is enough space on this list for original and stimulating discussion and debate across differing points of view.

However, if we want to be taken seriously we should have an original point of view to put forward rather than being mere mouthpieces for whichever ideology we subscribe to.

After all, most of us are members here as we enrich ourselves with a range of viewpoints, and I am sure none of us are here to be lectured to.

Regards

Jerome