[Reader-list] The Communist Conspiracy !

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 05:48:57 IST 2009

To be honest, the people who are the most visible in India with their mask
of communism, and those about whom you pretend to explore by your mail, have
behaved like fascists and opportunists in the past. In that, they are not
better, nor worse than RSS. Hence both of them being mentioned by Shuddha in
his response makes sense to me.