[Reader-list] Irfan Habib's appeal to vote for the Left

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:35:42 IST 2009

Dear Group Moderator,
I wonder if this does not go against your directions few days back. You had
promised that Election Appeal would be withheld.

I am not against Mr Ray posting an appeal for Communists . It is a
democratic right for a Communist.

However I am surprised that a similar appeal by our former Prime Minister
in favour of Advani Ji , was not liked by some fellow members of this group.

Please let us know the policy which you would adhere to.

Pawan