[Reader-list] On election reletaed posts

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 16:03:51 IST 2009

Dear all,

I am unable to understand why some members have objected to my post related
to the appeal to vote for the Left. When we debate issues and criticise
political parties, leaders and formations during the Lok Sabha polls, we do
take part in 'electioneering'. When some of you equate the Left with the
RSS, it is a campaign against the Left. When some of you make a hero out of
that hate-monger from Pilibhit, it is surely asking vote for the BJP.

However, I will not post any message asking vote for the Left, but, I cannot
be stopped from posting opinions on the political situation. I hope I make
myself clear.

PKR