[Reader-list] Shameful Torture of 23 Muslims Prisoners on March 26-27 In Sabarmati Jail, Ahamedabad: A Report by Human Rights Activists

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:47:59 IST 2009

Dear Anupam

i  remember, i concluded my previous reflection deliberately with
LESSER EVIL, after reading the wonderful essay forwarded by Jeebesh

thanks for pointing out, but this is where we are stuck, and dont know
how to move forward

unless we mentally revolutionized ourselves for a change in our
respective styles of living, and approach to the other

till then, we are just  negotiating with the real evil,  indirectly,
as you said,

but then there is lot of imagined evil, and imagined virtue

which is more important to negotiate first,

we  are in fact in the process of knowing what has happened to us
during all these years of our respective pasts, personal, social and
historical....

we are  not confidently carrying forward that past, be it political,
historical or personal with us without doubt, and i guess,

all we need  is to bring this  DOUBT on the forefront, to let it guide
us about our immediate present(s),

i guess this cant happen if we dont have a spontaneous understanding
of love and universal love,

 what don’t you think?

 love
inder salim