[Reader-list] an interesting excersice I NEED COMMENTS

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 19 11:34:58 IST 2009

Just a correction double negation and negation are different assumptions violating either will give essentially same results one may also replace countrapositive law, which would be better explanation.
Then different results can be obtained. Sorry, what i meant was probably under same circumstances, i use mobile at times, But i was wrong.