[Reader-list] 'Report based on SIT findings'

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:44:51 IST 2009

Dear Rakeshji and Anupamji,

I'm also no authority on legal cases. Dhananjay as far as I know has been
covering Supreme Court since last so many years and has a very good track
record. He won't do a story and stand by it; just like that. There needs to
be a solid proof for it and he cannot make the entire report public for
obvious reasons. The SC might just hold this has an act against it.
Dhananjay did his part has a journalist brilliantly. You may agree or
disagree his report; that is your take. For me, I as well support his
report.

There are hundreds of 'allegations' made by so called activist Teesta and
her chamchas against many politicians. What proof does she have? Apart from
the hired and brainwashed witnesses. Even Teesta hasn'r provided any solid
proof for this SIT report to be wrong or framed or anything false. She has
just uttered some ramblings in a rejoinder issued to press; which doesn't
say her part too boldly.

The report will be out soon hopefully and I hope your doubts would be
claered.

thanks

Aditya Raj Kaul