[Reader-list] not getting the reader list responses !

aiman mustafa aimanm at rediffmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:35:45 IST 2009

hi there

i have been a subscriber of the list for a few years now. of late, i have noticed that i am not getting any mails from your server.

i am not mistaken in presuming that the online discussions and notifications of various kinds have not stopped, then it can only mean technical problem that is preventing me from receiving mails.

i have already checked  the blocked addresses list in my Spam filer and needless to say you are not on the list .

please be kind enough to look into the matter !

thanks

aiman mustafa